Pentire is a fast-growing drinks start-up on a unique mission in our sector. This is a chance to be a key player working alongside a dynamic founding team and highly experienced investor base. We are looking for people who are excited by that challenge and want to make an impact and positive change.
Closes: 26th August 2022
The ideal candidate
- Experience in book keeping, accounting and finance.
- Ability to build financial models.
- ACA helpful but not essential.
- Strong ability to communicate and work with teams in house and outside the company.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5 (flexible)
- Location: UK - Cornwall or London office. Remote working also available.
- Salary: £30-70k plus benefits.
- Annual Leave: 25 days plus public holiday.
Please email your CV and introduction to Alistair and Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't see your ideal job above but are keen to join our team, we'd love to hear from you anyway. Please email your CV and introduction to Alistair and Ed at email@example.com
Opportunities for everyone
Pentire Drinks was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our new and upcoming team. Pentire Drinks is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.